Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: proxying file upload
- 02-11-2009, 07:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
proxying file upload
I have a servlet acting as a proxy to proxy the client requests to a remote server.
The proxy analyzes the httpservletrequest and sets up a httpurlconnection to the remote server, connects and then sets up the httpservletresponse to the client from the httpurlconnection.
This is working well for gets put I am having problems trying to figure out whats needed to handle file uploads in a multipart/form PORT request.
I *think* all I should have to do is set the httpurlconnection content-type to multipart/form-data and then get the requst input stream and write it byte-for-byte out on the httpurlconnection output stream ?
but the server is not responding as tho it worked so I presume I am not setting up correctly here ...
any suggestions or pointers as to what to look for that may still be needed ?
- By tommy in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2008, 03:50 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2008, 12:52 PM
- By call_sreenu in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2008, 11:05 AM
- By Hiro ZA in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:27 PM
- By ShoeNinja in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 11:09 PM