Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-29-2009, 04:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Unable to read data from inputstream
Im in big need of help.
Im developing a program that accepts the data from mobile.
AT mobile side I have used DataOutputStream and writUTF(data).
At server side, I have used servlet.
DataInputStream dis = new DataInputStream(req.getInputStream());
But server unable to read the data. I put debug pointer at the line readUTF then im getting source not found under class file ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Servletreq uest, Servletresponse) line: 207
Is anybody can tell me why Im getting so? Its really urgent
- By sheetalnri in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-30-2010, 07:43 AM
- By Exhonour in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 09:28 PM
- By kushagra in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:13 PM
- By saran123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2008, 11:19 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 08:36 PM