Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-01-2007, 03:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
problem with the way to export data to CSV file
I want to export oracle(8i) data to CSV file
using technique like that
Java Tips - How to export data from database to CSV file
but I don't know how to do with Oracle classes12.jar.
When I use JetEngine(ADO connection),
the below statement allows me to connect CSV file
as if it were database's table.
select * into [text;database=folder name].[file name] from table name;
Is there any general SQL statement for JDBC like this?
Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.
- By trill in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2011, 06:13 AM
- By praveen83 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 03-23-2010, 12:26 PM
- By Oasis13 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2008, 01:16 AM
- By ramachandran in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2007, 08:22 AM
- By techno_brains in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2007, 06:46 PM