Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: javaw.exe won't close properly
- 03-08-2014, 04:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Rep Power
javaw.exe won't close properly
I have JDK version 7 update 51 installed on Win7 (64bit). When I open and then try to close the Java Control Panel it brings up a message "Java Platform SE binary has stopped working" and the program is forced to close. I also find that other Java apps also hang when trying to exit with javaw.exe not closing and needing to be forced closed. I've tried to reinstall Java a number of times but with no change.
Could someone give me some advice for how I could find the soure of this problem.
- By DCurro in forum Java GamingReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2012, 09:47 PM
- By MattRussell in forum Java 2DReplies: 17Last Post: 08-22-2011, 12:22 AM
- By trishtren in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:13 PM
- By Stephen Douglas in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:15 AM
- By fxRichard in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:09 PM