Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-14-2009, 03:34 PM #2
This is great but I would be grateful if you could let me know if this can be automated.
I have a program that writes to a file, however when I build the project it deletes the dir that stores the file. So then the run fails because there is no dir, I then have to create the folder manually then run the application again within netbeans and everything works.
I suppose my question is there a way to get round this.
At the moment I have a seperate application that I run alongside my other 1 so it looks a little untidy.
Thanks in advance
- By Rodrigo Braz in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2009, 07:25 AM
- By roshithmca in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2008, 06:57 AM
- By satishbejgum in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2007, 06:05 AM
- By tommy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2007, 07:43 AM
- By Albert in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:01 AM