Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-14-2013, 10:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Rep Power
how to load in, and render a 3d model into a 3d game help
I've searched all over the web, youtube mainly and couldn't find anything to help me with this.
I have no idea on how to do it because im starting to design a 3d game and i want to learn step by step.
If anyone could explain or recommend a webpage to help me with it, i'd be happy.
Here's the problem: I have a few blender files (exported as .obj) and i want to load them into my game and use them in my level. I have no idea, and im already useing lwjgl.
- By paris72 in forum Java GamingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:21 PM
- By phantomcraft in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2013, 05:26 PM
- By mihir_amreli in forum Java GamingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2013, 07:44 PM
- By ruben381 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2012, 04:05 PM