Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Image Storage help
- 04-11-2012, 04:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Image Storage help
I am creating a text based java adventure using a java swing client that shows images at certain events during the game. Is there a way of storing the image in a way that when transferring the game from one laptop to another, you do not need to change the path to the image within the code.
i want to move it to
this is the path to the image in my game. can the image file itself maybe be stored within a jar file so that you will always reference it in the game.
- 04-11-2012, 05:29 PM #2
Re: Image Storage helpIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 05:39 PM
- By jammas615 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:34 AM
- By MIA6 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2009, 06:22 PM
- By Stev0 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:18 AM
- By bozovilla in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2007, 06:35 AM