Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java Game Design
- 02-22-2012, 09:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
- 03-14-2012, 07:33 PM #2
Re: Java Game Design
Programming in Java 3d(or any 3d) is a big leap, and a complex operation.
I do not want to put you down, as game programming is an adventure.
But I would seriously consider doing a simple version of your game in 2d before even thinking about 3d.
Besides if you miss out the 2d programming part, you wont feel prepared for 3d in the first place.
Thats not to say it cannot be done, because, as you yourself know Minecraft is written in Java.
- By 0026sd in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-30-2011, 04:03 PM
- By fresh83 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2011, 05:40 AM
- By tomitu in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-27-2010, 05:31 PM
- By helpisontheway in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 01-14-2010, 03:45 AM
- By dilanka007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2010, 12:34 PM