Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: [Help] word guessing game
- 04-03-2011, 03:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
[Help] word guessing game
I have a school assignment where i have to create a word guessing game like wheel of fortune. so the program generates a random word from the array of string and allows the user to guess each letters. and each letter the get wrong it subtracts a point. The numbers of points equals to the number of letters the random word has. The problem i having atm is that the string in the loop makes the string prints out the same number of letters the word has. how do i make it print out only once
thx much appreciated!!
[EDIT] nvmm i got it workin!!
Last edited by joshua03v; 04-04-2011 at 02:23 AM.
- By rose in forum Java GamingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2010, 10:43 PM
- By rose in forum Java GamingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2010, 08:00 PM
- By The_Round_One in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-19-2010, 04:22 AM
- By yasmin k in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2009, 06:37 PM
- By yasmin k in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:13 PM