Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Scaling an object in Greenfoot
- 12-03-2010, 11:05 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Scaling an object in Greenfoot
I am currently in a games development course at college and we have started using Greenfoot. We have been tasked with creating a game and I need a bit of help in order to make my idea work.
Is it possible to get an Object to scale with a mouse click, such as a box increasing size up and down depending on different mouse clicks?
If anyone knows any tutorials that does something like this would be appreciated.
- By ScottVal in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2009, 09:47 PM
- By sciguy77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2009, 09:43 PM
- By sciguy77 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2009, 08:06 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:02 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:54 PM