Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-23-2010, 10:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
- 11-30-2010, 08:43 PM #2
I'm assuming you want two players to be able to play each other remotely. In which case you will need to create a connection between the two programs so they can communicate what is going. How they communicate is completely up to you and how it would work best for the type of game you made.
However you go about it, you will need to use java sockets. Here is a tutorial which will help point you in the right direction of understanding how you are going to get the two games to communicate.
- By basketball8533 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-13-2010, 12:40 AM
- By JamesEdu in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2009, 11:46 AM
- By alpdog14 in forum New To JavaReplies: 22Last Post: 04-21-2009, 05:40 PM
- By GonzaloP in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2008, 07:37 PM
- By jSarK0Y in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2008, 10:35 PM