Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-18-2010, 08:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
GUI and JPanel in the same window... basic problem.
I'm making a java game, where the game screen (what's drawn) is in a single Jpanel class that I add to a JFrame class, my main game window. I'd like to be able to use swing GUI buttons, etc in the same window. Not on top of the JPanel, but inside the window along the edges. But when I try to have both on the screen, the JPanel is reduced to a single pixel in size. How do I draw both the JPanel and the GUI in the same window (JFrame)? Thanks
Likely you're using the wrong layout managers. You haven't created this app using NetBeans drag-and-drop GUI builder have you? If so, that's probably a main problem that needs to be fixed.
- By Cemi in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 04-11-2010, 01:20 AM
- By Nyet in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 11-27-2009, 04:13 AM
- By adz06 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-31-2009, 07:58 PM
- By Blaedel in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2009, 07:45 PM
- By sales1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:33 PM