Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Basic Football management game
- 07-05-2010, 10:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
- Rep Power
Basic Football management game
I would like to create a basic footie management game using Netbeans like the attached file. Please can someone advise can this be created using Java Application template or should I use another template within Netbeans? I would need advice on the match part this would be instant result how would I go about coding this part also I would need help on the generating the fixtures and also updating the table after a win, draw, loss and also progressing through cup competions?
Myself, I avoid going to links I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that everything you've described so far can be done with Java. Many here, myself included, don't use NetBeans-generated GUI code but rather code our own GUI. If you're learning GUI programming, I suggest you do the same as it will give you a deeper understanding of GUI coding than if you let NetBeans create the GUI code for you. Please note that I'm not knocking the NetBeans IDE which is a fine IDE and one I've used, just it's drag and drop GUI creation engine.
- By receme in forum Java GamingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2010, 03:49 PM
- By Laura in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2010, 01:46 AM
- By bob89 in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 02-16-2010, 06:19 AM
- By codermom in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2009, 05:22 AM
- By university in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2008, 06:14 AM