Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-21-2010, 02:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Sharing a game instance over two computers
I'm currently trying to implement a game that allows two users to play together at the same time using different computers.
Is there a relatively simple way to do this? The computers will both be laptops in the same room and connected to the same internet connection, but they cannot have any wires connecting them, as the idea is that they can move their laptops to different locations whilst playing the game.
I've heard that there are different ways of doing this, such as using Java Server Pages or something called Java Shared Objects, but was wondering what would be the easiest and quickest way to do it.
Any help would be much appreciated.
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2010, 03:36 PM
- By Renuka in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:05 PM
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2008, 11:35 AM
- By etrynus in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:39 AM
- By a_maged in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2007, 09:15 PM