Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Informatica Online Training
- 05-12-2014, 12:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2014
- Rep Power
Informatica Online Training
Informatica is known to be the most trusted and widely popular brand for data integration tools, offering varied range of products to the customers. Informatica will provide a review of your business, technical, and operational metadata needs. It also provides recommendations for appropriate metadata reporting strategies based on the objectives of the project’s and the Informatica’s metadata capabilities.
Informatica Online Training Objectives
- Completeness- data missing or unusable?
- Confirmity- data stored in a non standard format?
- Consistency, Accuracy, Duplicates, Integrity.
- Leverage Informatica’s expertise in metadata reporting planning and deployment.
- Understand the optimal Informatica architecture for your metadata needs.
- Preview custom metadata reports and dashboards based on your project objectives and Informatica's best practice.
- Metadata Reporting Enablement Strategy.
- Metadata reporting standards.
- Demonstration of Informatica’s out-of-the-box and customized reports and dashboards based on your metadata requirements.
Course Name: Informatica Online Training
Duration: 55 Hrs
Session: Daily 1 Hr
Other offer modules
SAP Modules,WebSphereCourses,MicrosoftCourses,Data Warehouse,OracleTraining,Data BaseCourses,JAVATraining,Software Testing,TIBCO Training and many more Top technologies in the IT Market.
Contact us for more details and free demo Session Schedules at:
Informatica Online Training | My Blog / Website
Contact: USA: 001-210-390-4819******* IND: 091-988-502-2027
Website: SAP Online Training | SAP Training Online | Online SAP Training
- By svrtechnologies in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:25 AM
- By vijaykanna345 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:27 AM
- By vijaykanna345 in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:05 AM
- By sravtclaves in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:36 AM