Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-28-2010, 04:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
i-Report Issue [Prompt Response will be Appreciated]
Iam using iReort3.5.3 and new to it, and have made a report which has 3 more subreports .
The report was working fine initially since i update the sub reports .
Please note here that iReport is connected with oracle database and secondly the sub Reports are working fine if compiled and previewed individually. Now when i compile the report1 which contains report2 , 3 , 4 respectively, the report1 one shows a single white blank page :( .
I've even make my report capable to show the format if no data is available by selecting the "All sections, No details" in the properties of the all 4 reports .
Now according to my least doubt :rolleyes: ... is it some thing to do with the size of page setup ... as my report 3 and 4 are having 4 Detail Band where as my Report 1 which contain these reports have only 2 Details Bands ? secondly i have put all three sub reports in DetailBand 2 of Report1.
Very :confused: Urgent Responses will by highly appreciated. :D
- By rajuchacha007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:15 AM
- By kiranrajan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:25 AM
- By JDAWG in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2009, 04:10 PM
- By barr in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2008, 12:14 PM