Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Console error in java....
- 12-04-2009, 09:29 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
Console error in java....
Hi good day... I would like to know what is the cause of the error while im running the java file... i have a file that is save as Helo.java and the codes just simply outputs a hello message in the console after that i tried to set the path using the
set path=%path%;c:\program files\java\jdk1.6.0\bin
the setting of path has no error and after setting the path i tried making a class file using the
there were no error so far... after compiling it to a class file i tried running the java file using the
but the problem is this I cannot see the output because instead the console will display the message hello it keeps on displaying this message below
c:\documents and settings\user\desktop>set path=c:\windows\system32;c:\windows;c:\windows\Sys tem32\wbem;c:\program files\common files\adobe\agl;c:\program files\java\jdk1.6.0\bin
It keeps on displaying the above message in an infinite loop... i tried running the same file and the same command in compiling and running the file in different computers but the program seems to be working just fine in other computer...
I think the problem is in the computer configuration... can someone help me solve this problem please... I will really appreciate your help
- By bige15 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2008, 05:24 AM
- By johnjw in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2008, 01:45 PM
- By naipulb in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2008, 09:51 AM
- By eZs3 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2008, 10:54 PM
- By carl in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 03:44 PM