Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-25-2008, 02:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
Help needed in Frames text alignment
I went through all the process of frames and alignment of multi lines text written in APPLET TAG .But can any one suggest a easier way to align the text that is in APPLET TAG.
<applet code="...." width=.. height=..>
<param name="TEXT" value=Hi how r u.I am fien .holla.adfsf adfasff.fsdf f wrfa.dasf werfewfd.fc dsf wsf .dfsfsfsdfsf reqwrad dasfasfwe.>
now i want to align the above text in my frame any short and easy method
- 06-26-2008, 12:57 AM #2
Depends on what your applet is doing with this text.
- 06-27-2008, 05:42 PM #3
Could you give an example of how you want the text aligned?
Basically, get the String into the applet.
Break the string up into sections
Then it depends on the type of alignment: LEFT, RIGHT or CENTER
Then it depends on where you are displaying the sections:
In a Panel by using drawString(), in a TextArea or ???
Figure out the above and come back with some more details.
- By chanduseec in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2008, 07:47 AM
- By Melki in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2008, 07:55 AM
- By russ2620 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2008, 12:26 AM
- By nitinborge5 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2007, 12:16 PM
- By elipford in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2007, 04:26 PM