Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-18-2014, 03:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
- Rep Power
Applets not working in chrome before browser refresh
Hi, I have an Applet which is signed and is working fine in IE9. Even it is working fine in chrome only when page is refreshed, but when page is loaded initially applet is not being getting called.
It is a high priority issue which I need to address asap.
Is there any solution to this issue. It will be very helpful for me.
My Environment set up is as below:
Operating System: Windows 7 (32 bit).
Java 7 update 55 (32 bit)
chrome version - 34.0.1847.116 m
- By Slasher in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2012, 10:16 AM
- By ernstlenzer in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2012, 01:41 AM
- By AsoInfo in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2012, 06:56 AM
- By kris_java in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:57 PM
- By kris_java in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:57 AM