Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Applet Won't Work. Help
- 01-14-2014, 04:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
- Rep Power
Applet Won't Work. Help
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I need to get this applet running, it's in this zip file http://www-course.cs.york.ac.uk/csya/CAR/Apps/AE.zip you run by launching go.html. I need it for a uni assignment but I cannot get it to run for the life of me, I get the "do you want to run this application?", then "Error. Click for details." which results in a "NullPointerException". I really don't know how to get this file running, even downgrading my java version doewsn't work.
- 01-14-2014, 03:54 PM #2
Re: Applet Won't Work. Help
If you want help, you'll have to provide an SSCCE that demonstrates the error, as well as the full text of the stack trace (including which line in the SSCCE generates the error).
- By step in forum Java AppletsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-22-2012, 01:29 PM
- By manhcuongtin4 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2011, 02:45 PM
- By toymachiner62 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-17-2009, 09:58 PM
- By pawankumarom in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2008, 06:26 PM
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2008, 06:40 PM