Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Setting cookie fails when jarred
- 05-08-2008, 02:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Setting cookie fails when jarred
I am trying to set a cookie inside an applet, I am able to do this if I am using a single class that is called directly from the HTML code.
However, now I am trying to access the users hard drive, to let them pick a file for upload, however when I do this, I cannot use the cookies, I get the error saying
create two classes, one is the applet called FileUploader, the other is a JPanel called FinalPanel, this panel is then added to the applet and later.
I have one button on the applet called write cookie which is to set the cookie. it worked perfectly fine before but ever since I jarred and signed the jar I started to get that error.
does anyone know any workarounds?
- By tim in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2008, 09:55 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2008, 07:08 PM
- By BlitzA in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2007, 12:54 PM
- By rjevans2000 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2007, 11:22 PM
- By rjevans2000 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2007, 05:42 PM