Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: A couple of questions
- 06-14-2013, 11:05 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
A couple of questions
I know many of you are very advanced here, so please excuse my lack of knowledge regarding applets. Would anyone be able to tell me how to add the "lake," effect to a photo or painting, like the ones you load up to Glitter Graphics? I use to be able to use Anfy Team applets, but they stopped supporting the Mac platform. I would like to ask also if anyone knows of any sites that generate the applets effects for you and all you have to do is to load up your image/photo to their site and the effects are added on. Then they give you a code you can copy? I use to have the link for a place that did this, but I lost it. I'm trying to add the lake effect to an image I created, to put up on a message board as my signature. Thank you for any insight.
P.S. I'm sorry if I've confused you. I don't know how else to explain it.
Last edited by perfidia; 06-15-2013 at 08:30 AM.
- By L2Code in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2013, 09:54 PM
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 06-05-2010, 08:44 AM
- By theadolescent in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2010, 02:13 AM
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2010, 02:02 PM
- By ananasman in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-20-2008, 11:54 PM