Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-21-2013, 07:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
- Rep Power
accessing applet outside the wwwroot
At first i would like to apologize for my english.
I have put my applet outside wwwroot to a directory called APPLET to prevent hotlinking and now i'm having some accessing problems.
I have no idea how should i modify my codebase path. Could you please tell me what i am doing wrong? Everything was working perfectly fine when my applet was inside the wwwroot (my previusly code base was APPLET/classes).
This is how now i am building my applet object:
<object type="application/x-java-applet" name="program_name" width="995" height="588"> <param name="codebase" value="/users/user_name/APPLET/classes"/> <param name="code" value="program_dir/loading.class"/> <param name="archive" value="program_dir/program_jar.jar?x=<?php echo $rand ?>" /> <param name="cache_option" value="no"/> </object>
- By leeder290 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2012, 05:55 PM
- By oki in forum Java AppletsReplies: 30Last Post: 08-26-2011, 10:05 PM
- By cincioh78 in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2010, 06:15 PM
- By sukatoa in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2008, 04:49 PM
- By Marcus in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2007, 07:15 AM