Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-26-2008, 11:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Eclipse Applet Viewer not showing graphics?
I don't know whether this is a "feature" of the Applet viewer or my inexperience. I am testing an app that should have a graphic in place. The rest of the app works correctly and I don't get any errors either in debug mode in the IDE or in the Java console. I have tried both the real image location (URL) and copying the image file directly to the bin directory. I also tried copying example image code from various Java sites and running that in the applet viewer and again, no image. Any suggestions on how to debug this? Am I doomed in applet viewer?
Thanks in advance,
- 04-17-2008, 04:16 PM #2
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2008, 11:01 PM
- By Godzilla in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:50 AM
- By JToolTip in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2007, 11:54 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:01 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2007, 08:06 AM