Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-09-2013, 11:07 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
Getting exception when using setProperty() in applet
I am getting exception java.security.AccessControlException: access denied ("java.util.PropertyPermission" "java.security.policy" "read") when using setProperty() in applet.I have created the signed applet using jarsigner and in my .jar file I kept the java.policy file to grant all permission but still I am getting the same exception.
Please let me know how to fix it?
- 01-09-2013, 11:45 AM #2
Re: Getting exception when using setProperty() in applet
Moved from New to Java.
swetamakode, this is the second time you have posted in the wrong section: How to access the file system and to execute the keytool within applet
Any future threads started in the wrong place are liable to be removed, not moved to the correct section.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- 01-09-2013, 02:20 PM #3
Re: Getting exception when using setProperty() in appletin my .jar file I kept the java.policy file to grant all permissionIf you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- By arc_remiel in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:39 AM
- By Basit56 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2009, 01:42 PM
- By Kavit Gamot in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:11 PM
- By wwuster in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2008, 03:20 PM
- By desmond5 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2008, 07:41 PM