Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-16-2012, 01:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
- Rep Power
Regarding access .dll files using applet.
Can any one tell me why the applet is throwing error while accessing the dll files.It is throwing the below error.
If I rectify that error by removing .dll ,again it throwing "no hidapi-jni.dll file in java.lib.path"
How to rectify the error?Can you please tell me how to use java hidapi to do this?
Thanks in advance
- By sublixt in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2011, 11:42 PM
- By unaligned in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:27 PM
- By vmag in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2010, 06:29 PM
- By AralX in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2007, 07:04 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:30 AM