Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 10-24-2012, 04:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
Using JPanel to switch between JFrame and JApplet
Hi, I want to make my program be able to switch between a desktop version and a website version, so I want to make a JPanel and have everything inside there and put the panel inside either a JFrame or JApplet.
Can someone give me an example of how I would do this? Maybe show how to add two numbers using Swing?
- 10-24-2012, 05:42 AM #2
Re: Using JPanel to switch between JFrame and JApplet
Better go through the tutorial and learn how to use Swing: Trail: Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing (The Java™ Tutorials)
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- 10-24-2012, 02:46 PM #3
- By Rolf83 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-03-2011, 06:15 PM
- By aqualicy in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2010, 05:29 AM
- By chyeeqi in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2010, 05:10 AM
- By ramesh.8189 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 13Last Post: 02-08-2009, 07:14 AM
- By Ananth Chellathurai in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2007, 11:47 AM