Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-28-2012, 10:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
Advanced audio manipulation in-browser using Java?
Hi. I have a client who wants a web application built and I'm trying to find the right technology to use to build it, and I'm considering a Java applet. The project has the following requirements:
- Work in every browser
- Record audio from the user using their computer's mic
- Play back recorded audio
- Play two or more audio tracks simultaneously
- Apply simple effects to the audio such as reverb and pitch bend.
Can a Java applet do this across all major browsers? (not including mobile browsers). Thanks for your help!
- 07-28-2012, 01:12 PM #2
- By mike_ledis in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2012, 09:19 AM
- By fyfey96 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2011, 01:53 AM
- By cejay in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:07 AM
- By javierrebelde in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2010, 08:51 PM