Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Invoking method from applet
- 07-09-2012, 10:42 PM #1Programming Again
- Join Date
- May 2012
- Eugene, OR
- Rep Power
Invoking method from applet
Hello! This is the first time I've tried to write a method that is to be invoked. I'm reading about them on Google, and I'm a little confused. To simplify my code, I want my invoke method to perform several methods that would normally act upon the object.
I think I can figure it out with one piece of information...
Can the method being invoked be in the primary class that extends JApplet or does it have to be in its own class? If it has to be in its own class, does that class require a main method?
- By vinod_javaranch in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2011, 05:33 PM
- By Brainz in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2010, 03:07 PM
- By Supamagier in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:21 AM
- By CyberFrog in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2009, 02:33 PM
- By bluekswing in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:36 AM