Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Applet loading but not running
- 05-30-2012, 01:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Applet loading but not running
For some reason it will draw one cycle and the not run again even though there is a loop in the main thread.
It runs well in netbeans.
The cloud is supposed to be clickable and it should sort of hover.
I'll post the html/java code if you need it.
If it works for you then good. :)
This is the html code I am using.
<applet code="org.bluecloudproductions.jpv.src.Main" archive="ProjectVeiwer.jar" width="460" height="410">You'll be needing Java to run this program.</applet>
Last edited by Red_dino; 05-30-2012 at 01:26 AM.
Re: Applet loading but not running
Consider posting your code here using [code] [/code] tags. Many here will not click on links.
- By rodneyc8063 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2011, 05:13 AM
- By syarizma in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2009, 10:02 AM
- By Gatts79 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2009, 03:19 PM
- By spmchugh82 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2009, 04:39 PM
- By balaram in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2008, 03:13 PM