Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 05-08-2012, 11:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
adding an applet in the web page does not work
I wont to create an applet and add into a web page with netbeans.
I have done all the staps which is shown in Integrating an Applet in a Web Application
However I get an erreur when I add the applet code into .html page
(Embed the applet in the file by adding the following applet tag anywhere between the file's <body></body> tags:
In an HTML file: <applet code="org.me.hello.MyApplet" archive="HelloApplet.jar"/> )
both project are in the desktop.
Can anyone tell me what shoud I write in this line ?
- 05-09-2012, 01:54 AM #2
Re: adding an applet in the web page does not workI get an erreur
For html problems try asking the question on an HTML forum.
Are there any error messages in the browser's java console?If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- 05-09-2012, 05:08 AM #3
- By manhcuongtin4 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2011, 01:45 PM
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2010, 08:05 PM
- By drevlyanin in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:38 PM
- By renuka_anil in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:33 AM
- By willemjav in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2008, 05:40 PM