Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-27-2012, 06:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
How can I write a new class file to bypass another one???
Before anyone gets upset here, I'm actually doing this as part of a penetration test so there is nothing sketchy going on here. But basically I have a few .jar files that run a small applet that takes a number code and then if you're successful puts a post on an internal website. I've decompiled it and I have the class and .java files but if I make a change or even try to compile it from those files it gives me errors. I'm really new to Java so some of the coding is a little complex for me, but I need a way to either bypass the authentication part and go straight to message board or decrypt the access code from within the .class files.
I found in the program what looks to be where it's deciding if you should be allowed or not because it's saying access$0 for one and then access$1 for the other, but if I try to set the first function to access$1 as well I get tons of errors and it won't compile. I guess I'm just wondering where to focus my efforts when trying to reverse engineer this thing....
- By cknapick in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2012, 02:41 PM
- By danmgz45 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2010, 06:31 AM
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-12-2010, 07:19 PM
- By MAGNUM in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2009, 11:28 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2008, 07:43 PM