Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Load URL that contains spaces?
- 01-30-2008, 09:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Load URL that contains spaces?
I'm trying to load an image into my applet from php. I'm reading in parameters into the applet for the image path. It will work if the url doesn't contain any spaces but if it does it won't work. I've tried url encoding the name of the file first and even encoding the complete url but doesn't work either. How do I handle this? I would like to handle it in php before app gets it.
<param name = "imageURL" value = "<?php echo urlencode($imagepath); ?>" />
URL encoded above but does not load
- By gabriel in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:04 PM
- By baltimore in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:31 AM
- By boy22 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2007, 04:12 AM
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2007, 07:16 AM
- By jdepue in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:58 AM