Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-14-2012, 01:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Weird Firefox quirk when running applet
I'm new to Java and still learning the basics. Am learning about writing applets and have discovered a weird quirk when running them in Firefox. If I have the browser window, directly ontop of the desktop (i.e. no other windows underneath it), my desktop wallpaper show through where ever text has been generated. If the then hover that same browser window over another window the image fills the whole of the applet box. However this does not happen in IE. Have attached screen grabs. Was largely just curious as to what exactly causes this to happen and how I can prevent it happening on applets I develop in the future.
- 02-14-2012, 02:19 PM #2
Re: Weird Firefox quirk when running applet
To get better help sooner, post a SSCCE (Short, Self Contained, Compilable and Executable) example that demonstrates the problem.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By pseeburger in forum Java AppletsReplies: 12Last Post: 06-04-2012, 11:09 AM
- By d3n1s in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:34 AM
- By silverglade in forum Java AppletsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2011, 05:40 AM
- By saurabhbatra in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:53 AM
- By JordashTalon in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2009, 12:19 PM