Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: NetBeans & API question
- 11-02-2011, 03:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
NetBeans & API question
I am working on a project using NetBeans. I am developing a JAVA Applet that will be embedded onto a chip on a board. The chip is an device server running basic HTTP commands. When I build my project in NetBeans the following are the files, folders and their sizes that I get:
A file size on a chip can be maximum 64KB in size. My API that I really need to use is 100KB in size. Therefore I was thinking of storing the API library locally on the client's computer while everything else is on the chip server. In NetBeans, how do I command the application running on a server to look for the API library on the client's computer (for example API will be stored on C:\folder\api.jar and the application.jar and etc on http:\\X.X.X.X\) ?
I am junior programmer so please be patient and descriptive in your answers. Thank you all very much.
- By Grimmjow in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2010, 08:42 PM
- By DaFlake in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:04 PM
- By McChill in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2009, 11:22 PM
- By greenco in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2008, 04:42 AM
- By Kitten in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2008, 02:25 PM