Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-31-2011, 02:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Running an applet and its server at the same time?
Hi. My web host is Lunar Pages, and their operating system is UNIX (mine is Windows 7). On my localhost copy of my PHP/SQL website on my computer, I simply use PHP's exec() function to call "java ChatServer" and it runs. However, this does not work online. So I was wondering if there were any alternatives, or fixes to this. I have everything ready but this. So, any input would be really appreciated. Thank you in advance.
- By Nuclear Mosquito in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2010, 06:11 PM
- By Fleur in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:57 PM
- By coolFrenzi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2009, 12:15 PM
- By JordashTalon in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2009, 11:32 PM
- By satya_vanimireddy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:59 AM