Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-26-2011, 07:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Want to know about simultaneously drawing graphics in canvas and updating text inside
Hi, I am developing a simple GUI application containing three Panel inside a window.
Left JPanel contains a TextArea having some text written on it. Right JPanel (buttonPanel) contains some JButton and JTextField. Centeral part contains an Applet, which just have a canvas with ItemListener.
I want to hightlight any text (inside JText area) simultaneously with drawing simple 2D graphics in the canvas accoring to the user input provided from the buttonPanel.
Should i use thread here? I am not very friendly with using threads. Please explain me in details.
Re: Want to know about simultaneously drawing graphics in canvas and updating text in
duplicate thread closed.
- By nadeemshafi9 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2011, 02:53 PM
- By Gfunk in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2010, 12:15 PM
- By Sandworm in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2009, 09:58 AM
- By bobbie in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 01:31 PM
- By Greedful in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2007, 08:12 PM