Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-25-2011, 06:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Athens, Greece
- Rep Power
HTML and Classes belonging to a package
I am new to java, learning by myself...
i have created a class in the folder childfolder named MyClass.class (which does'n belong to any package)
I have my .html file in the parent folder of the childfolder.
so i write to this
CODEBASE = "childfolder/"
and everything plays fine.
Now i want to make my class to belong to the package named childfolder (like the name of its directory).
I compile normally, but the html file does'n work anymore, even if i try to change the code like:
Nothing worked in windows xp which I have (with firefox 7.0.1)
WHAT SOULD I WRITE THERE??
In ubuntu the command
was working, but i want my applets to be used by others so windows are needed!!
- By sarwar1234 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2011, 07:38 PM
- By Manfizy in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2009, 10:24 AM
- By ashraf shaban in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2008, 07:20 PM
- By skaspersen in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2008, 12:33 PM
- By doood123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:41 AM