Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Class communication
- 10-21-2011, 09:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Lets describe the problem:
I have some applets (4) on one page, on the left side I've got a menu (also applet) that changes a single number - in a static member of a class that is an external project. And I have 2 applets that import that project and react on that value changed. The problem is that only one applet reacts, why? The code is simillar.
The best answer that can help me is how to communicate classes among jvm? How do they communicate?
If I described it too weak please tell me, I'll try to rewrite it.
Thanks for help
- By manji51 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-25-2011, 01:54 PM
- By MuslimCoder in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 03-11-2010, 07:30 PM
- By ls_venkat in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2009, 05:47 AM
- By Dan_68c in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2009, 04:01 PM
- By madanmohanp in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2008, 01:39 PM