Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-11-2011, 03:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
WebPage can't run applet as signed after another signed applet is disabled
My web page runs a signed applet when loaded. After a user clicks a button on that page it makes the applet control Visible='false' and makes another signed applet Visible='true'.
When the first applet initially loads with the web page I am asked for permission to run signed applet but when the second one is loaded I don't see such security dialog box and I think that's why it don't work properly.
Is there any way to force that security dialog box on the second applet or to completely unload the first one (with JVM together?)?
- By katnyan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2011, 05:12 PM
- By menzow in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:19 PM
- By danzik17 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2011, 10:54 PM
- By AXH in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 02:28 AM
- By nanaji in forum Java AppletsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2008, 12:59 PM