Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: USB Control
- 10-08-2011, 07:45 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Currently I'm designed a catapult for my physics class. We want to over achieve and allow our catapult to be fired via a RC setup.
Everything has been set up correctly but I was curious if I could get voltage control over a USB port. I want to vary the output between .35 and .85 volts. The USB is directly wired into the RC Radio. The problem is JavaUSB and some other libraries I've tried to use want to be able to detect the device before I send data. Does anyone know if this is possible to send data without a device on the other end using Java? Or even C++ if that's what I'll need to resort to.
Last edited by Billt; 10-08-2011 at 08:16 AM.
- By aznbottle in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2011, 03:15 AM
- By lottalava in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 11Last Post: 10-18-2010, 10:52 AM
- By h9h in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2009, 04:58 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2008, 03:06 PM
- By thebillybobjr in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 05:52 PM