Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-28-2011, 11:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
JApplet stop() not called as per tutorial
My JApplet's stop() method is not called from IE, Chrome or Safari when I switch tabs, but is called along with the destroy() method when I close the tab that includes the applet.
Could you please let me know why this behavior occurs? In the tutorials, it is mentioned that stop() will be called to release resources when the user is not viewing the applet (hence when he/she switches tabs) and I need it for the applet.
Any links or workarounds are very welcome. Thank you.
S. Gokhan Topcu
- 09-29-2011, 12:22 AM #2
- By Skrap09 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2011, 12:45 PM
- By mneskovic in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-23-2010, 12:50 PM
- By flok in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2009, 04:45 PM
- By rdtindsm in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2009, 01:38 AM
- By ramesh.8189 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 13Last Post: 02-08-2009, 07:14 AM