Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-09-2011, 01:36 PM #1
Get a text from a TextField as a double number.
Hi there. What's the way to take a number from a TextField as a double number, not as a String. I know you can get it as a String with "textfieldName.getText()", but it does not work for me because I need to take the text in field as a number, of course assuming that what I write on the TextField will be only numbers. Maybe is there any kind of TextField but for numbers, or any way to convert a String with numbers into a double. Thanks!
- 08-09-2011, 01:51 PM #2
- By SmellyFoot in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2011, 12:04 PM
- By R&R in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2010, 08:43 AM
- By keneid in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:18 AM
- By vasavi.singh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2009, 02:54 PM
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:48 AM