Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: parse xml string
- 07-27-2011, 01:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
parse xml string
I am very new to Java and dont realy have an idea what i am doing. Can anyone help me with this.
i am making a soap request via outputstream writer. THis is stored as a string in soapresponse.
I now need to parse the string and find the value held here :- EstablishSessionResult.
I am not sure how to do this any ideas. The xml response i get back is
I have tried documentbuilder but was not sure how it works
- 07-27-2011, 02:01 PM #2
- By zardos in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2011, 01:14 PM
- By Romally in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2010, 10:58 PM
- By Jack in forum XMLReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:31 PM
- By raj reddy in forum Java ServletReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2009, 08:41 PM
- By raj reddy in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2008, 06:32 AM