Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-19-2011, 10:27 PM #1
Applet connection to mysql server through firewall
I have a signed jar running as an applet on my homepage. It works fine on most external clients however at my work it cannot establish connection to the database due to the firewall.
I currently connect through the standard port 3306. I have seen another applet that works, so I suspect it is possible somehow...
Anyone who has any experience with this kind of challenge?
- By Ryco in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-25-2011, 05:33 AM
- By pranjul137 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:26 PM
- By tugalsan in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2010, 09:46 PM
- By shwein in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2008, 06:38 PM
- By scchia in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-19-2008, 07:57 PM