Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 07-18-2011, 10:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
How to Retrive Information about USB Disk through Java?
i am new to java , i want to make a website somwhere in the world that when i put the link in the Browser and press enter
it goes to the URL and then checks the USB in the Client PC and get information about the USB like
serial,Vendor and anything.
i don't want to install any agent on each Client Pc , the websited will need to get the infor somehow.
any ideas or directions?
- 07-18-2011, 01:48 PM #2
A signed applet might be able to execute your code on a client when the client loads that code from a server.
- 07-18-2011, 01:51 PM #3
- By alex1988 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2011, 08:59 AM
- By gb.rashu in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2010, 01:55 PM
- By tmukmkd in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2010, 08:26 AM
- By Dileep in forum JDBCReplies: 12Last Post: 09-25-2009, 09:58 AM
- By khermans in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2009, 12:40 AM