Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-12-2011, 08:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Two Applet or JApplet run simultanously in a program
I have a problem, please help
I have a simple java Applet/JApplet program which run perfectly.
Now I want to run two Applet/JApplet through a single program, but I can't figure it out, how to do it?
And in this program one Applet/JApplet will be use for Input and another will use for Output also.
So how can I communicate between them?
Please give me a proper example of code.
- 07-12-2011, 08:45 AM #2
- By Lil_Aziz1 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2010, 03:48 AM
- By ramesh.8189 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 13Last Post: 02-08-2009, 06:14 AM
- By Mba7eth in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2008, 04:55 PM
- By tanmoy.b81 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2008, 11:54 AM
- By carl in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:33 PM