Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Applet Background image
- 06-21-2011, 04:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Applet Background image
I am new here. I have set an image as a background image in my java applet. Now I want to set that background image within specific coordinates. For example background image at the center of applet.
Please post the java applet code for this task if u know about it.
Waiting for your urgent reply.
- 06-21-2011, 04:42 PM #2
Since the applet class extends the Panel class, any code that adds a background image to a Panel should work for you.
There are lots of code samples on this forum. Do a Search.
- 06-21-2011, 05:40 PM #3
- 06-21-2011, 09:05 PM #4
- By tony_stark in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:20 PM
- By gundum584 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 01-10-2011, 06:48 AM
- By BangJava in forum Java AppletsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-24-2010, 06:48 AM
- By leiferouis in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2009, 06:49 PM
- By Java.child in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2008, 12:37 AM