Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Applets and databases
- 06-14-2011, 10:35 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Applets and databases
I HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE Please be kind lol
Firstly after I create my database using access do I upload my .mdb file to my website FTP?
Secondly how do I read from the database into my applet? Also how do I write from my applet to my database?
I created my applet in one class do I also connect it to the database in the same class? how do i connect the database to my applet?
Any help is welcome and appreciated. basically I am just trying to make a test site that can read from a database and write to a database. Just so I understand how it works.
Or is there a way better to do this than via an Applet?
Last edited by SirSaula; 06-14-2011 at 10:39 PM.
- By ahmed30 in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2011, 02:09 PM
- By MrDave in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2010, 04:23 AM
- By sehudson in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-25-2010, 10:01 AM
- By rantravee in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2008, 07:59 AM
- By paty in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2008, 01:11 AM