Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-09-2011, 10:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Uploading an image in an applet to the webserver
I have an applet.I loaded it with an image using PHP.
1. My question is i want to write something on that image?
2. i have a save button in the html form,and if i click the save button,the image (with some scribblings) should be captured and uploaded as an image to a webserver.
i have apache webserver running on my machine.
How can i do the above two things?
any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance
- 06-10-2011, 03:24 AM #2
- By Naismith in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2010, 08:23 AM
- By Nubkadiya in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 05-30-2010, 03:17 PM
- By sanoj_av in forum Java AppletsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:39 AM
- By barunva in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2008, 09:21 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:16 AM